Saturday, November 08, 2008

Newest SBG member



Life throws curves at you, sometimes major. Well, I got one thrown my way 9months and 3weeks ago. That's when I found out that my wife was pregnant. Fast forward to today and here I am with a 3week old son. Lucky for me, he's the cutest baby in the world... no... universe. I think his SBG name will be Poop Machine or Poopster, something like that. He's very good at it. I'm sure that he'll earn a real nick later on in life, but for now, it's something having to do with pooping... a lot.
I've already learned more in the past few weeks than I ever thought possible as life has taken a 180 degree turn on me. It is definitely not about me anymore; it's not even about the wife(as much). I've been put into a supportive role for her more than before. For him? Well, other than the obvious, I'm still figuring it all out. Hopefully the Lord will show me the ways.

3 Comments:

Blogger fletcher said...

Congrats Dude!! Thats one good looking kid. He doesn't even look retarded like most babies, but seriously congrats from both Candice and Myself.

11/09/2008 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger fletcher said...

we need to come up there and see the little shit machine

11/09/2008 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger Snuffaluff said...

Indeed. Nomad/Appleseed and his woman came up Sunday. Good times visiting w/ them.
Anytime ya'll want to come up, just let me know. I'll cook some dinner or something.

11/10/2008 10:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home